Our Vehicle Tactics course is intended for both Patrol/Tactical Officers and the Average Citizen. This course focuses on:
- Survival Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Presentation from concealment while inside the vehicle
- Ballistic Protection provided by different vehicles
- Shooting through auto glass- In and Out
- Entries/Exits and Points of Exposure when operating in and around vehicles
- Storage of weapons in vehicles while maintaining accessibility
- Individual and Team techniques for fighting from/around vehicles
- Awareness of common attack locations(Malls, Gas Stations, Traffic Lights
- Driving Strategies
Students should be capable of getting in to and out of the kneeling, sitting, squatting, and prone positions numerous times throughout this course.
- Serviceable AR15/AR10 Rifle
- Tactical Gear or Concealed Carry Rig (Must demonstrate safe operation) to include Pistol/Holster- NO SERPA HOLSTERS unless mandated by unit or agency.
- Rentals Available!
- Body Armor(Optional)
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Close Toe Shoes, Hat, Long Pants
- Weather Appropriate Gear (Seasonal)
- Weapons cleaning equipment
- 350 rounds of pistol ammunition- NO RELOADS
- 350 rounds of rifle ammunition- NO RELOADS/GREEN TIP