INTRO TO MOVEMENT- PISTOL
Our Intro to Movement course is designed to introduce shooters to the fundamental skills necessary to shoot effectively while on the move. This course will focus on footing/footwork (not stance). Students will engage both paper and steel targets from critical distance (3yds) to 25yds and beyond from Standing, Kneeling, and Moving positions. The world moves and so should you!
- Serviceable Handgun. Semiautomatic or Revolver
- Rentals available!
- Tactical Gear or Concealed Carry Rig (Must demonstrate safe operation) to include Pistol/Holster- NO SERPA HOLSTERS unless mandated by unit or agency.
- Body Armor (Optional)
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Close Toe Shoes, Hat, Long Pants
- Weather Appropriate Gear (Seasonal)
- Weapons cleaning equipment
- 250 rounds of pistol ammunition- NO RELOADS
- AMMO AVAILABLE- Contact us for details.