Every Day Carry Essentials
Our Every Day Carry (EDC) Essentials course is designed to introduce shooters to the critical gear necessary for Every Day Carry. This course will focus on the Pros and Cons of EDC gear and the effective employment of that gear. Students will engage both paper and steel targets from critical distance (3yds) to 25yds and beyond from Standing, Kneeling, and Moving positions.
- Tactical Gear or Concealed Carry Rig (Must demonstrate safe operation) to include Pistol/Holster- NO SERPA HOLSTERS unless mandated by unit or agency.
- Ability to carry at least 2 mags
- Body Armor (Optional)
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Close Toe Shoes, Hat, Long Pants
- Weather Appropriate Gear (Seasonal)
- Weapons cleaning equipment
- 400 rounds of pistol ammunition- NO RELOADS
- AMMO AVAILABLE- Contact us for details.
This course focuses on:
- Survival Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Weapon Selection
- Presentation from concealment
- Entries/Exits and Points of Exposure
- Storage of weapons while maintaining accessibility
- Awareness of common attack locations(Malls, Gas Stations, Traffic Lights)
- Driving Strategies