Dynamic Pistol Feb 16th
What is dynamic?
(of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress."
A force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process.
Our Dynamic Pistol course is designed to introduce shooters to the fundamental skills necessary to shoot effectively while on the move. This course will focus on individual body mechanics in order to help students develop the skills necessary to exit that flat range mindset and transition to dynamic movement!
This course will incorporate proper footwork in lateral and linear techniques as well as transitions, pivots, and turns.
Students will engage both paper and steel targets from critical distance (3yds) to 25yds and beyond from Standing, Kneeling, and Moving positions.
The world moves and so should you!
- Serviceable Handgun. Semiautomatic or Revolver
- Rentals available!
- Tactical Gear or Concealed Carry Rig (Must demonstrate safe operation) to include Pistol/Holster- NO SERPA HOLSTERS unless mandated by unit or agency.
- Body Armor (Optional)
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Close Toe Shoes, Hat, Long Pants
- Weather Appropriate Gear (Seasonal)
- Weapons cleaning equipment
- 250 rounds of pistol ammunition- NO RELOADS
- AMMO AVAILABLE- Contact us for details.