2 DAY TACTICAL PISTOL/RIFLE August 17-18th
Our 2 Day Tactical Pistol/Rifle course is based on the Combat Shooting and Tactics(CSAT) methodology developed by former Special Mission Unit Operators. Through the use of round accountability and realistic time standards students will gain the skills and mindset necessary to prevail in a deadly encounter!
• Proper technique and stance
• Recoil management
• Ready positions
• Scanning Techniques
• Reloads- Types
• Efficiency of Movement
• Surgical Shot Placement
• Multi Target Engagements
• Intro to movement
- Serviceable AR15/AR10/AK47 Rifle
- Tactical Gear or Concealed Carry Rig (Must demonstrate safe operation) to include Pistol/Holster- NO SERPA HOLSTERS unless mandated by unit or agency.
- Ability to carry at least 2 mags
- Body Armor (Optional)
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Close Toe Shoes, Hat, Long Pants
- Weather Appropriate Gear (Seasonal)
- Weapons cleaning equipment
- 400 rounds of pistol ammunition- NO RELOADS!
- 400 rounds of rifle ammunition- NO RELOADS/NO GREEN TIP!
- AMMO/RENTALS AVAILABLE- Contact us for details!
THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER COURSE! STUDENTS MUST HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR WEAPON, SAFETY, AND FIREARM FUNDAMENTALS. STUDENTS SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF GETTING IN TO AND OUT OF THE KNEELING, SITTING AND PRONE POSITIONS NUMEROUS TIMES EACH DAY. KNEE/ELBOW PADS ARE RECOMMENDED.